1. Who has been your favorite United States President? Why?
2. Is there anything you do not have an opinion about? If so, what? Why or why not?
3. If you had to give away all of your possessions today, to whom would you give them? Why?
4. Are there any famous people in your family? If so, who? Tell me about them.
5. Would you choose to be famous if you could? Why or why not?
1. We learn from our parents. What have your parents learned from you?
2. What should the penalty be for selling drugs to minors? Why?
3. Women's roles in the United States have changed dramatically since the 1960's (your birth). What change would you like to see next?
4. If you married, would you agree to your husband doing the housework while you worked a job? Why or why not?
5. Would you say that people all over the world are different or the same? Why?